January 5, 2017

“If a spouse decides to challenge a judge's decision, they will appeal to a higher court known as an appeals or appellate court,” which “will have the power to overturn a judge's verdict, even though it is somewhat uncommon for them to do so.”

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload


Please reload



O: 904-399-5354

F: (904) 399-5341

3943 Baymeadows Rd Suite 3, Jacksonville, FL 32217, USA

©2017 by Beth M. Terry, P.A.. Proudly created with Wix.com